1) What is a Service apartment?
A service apartment is a perfect combination between renting an apartment and staying in hotel. You can have a home away from home experience with the convenience and freedom of staying in a luxury furnished apartment.
2) Why should I stay in Rapro?
Our apartment is located centrally in the heart of Chennai city and is well connected to the airport and other attractions. Each comes with en-suite bathrooms and modern amentities.
3) What is service tax for apartment?
Service tax is 18% for the apartment.
4) What is the cancellation policy?
All cancellations, for whatever reason must be made in writing or by email. If the cancellation takes place 24 hours or more before the date of arrival, the cancellation charge will be charged at 50%.
5) What types of service apartments available?
We have King size room, Queen size room and Standard rooms with top facilities. Please refer Room Tariff for more details.
6) What other services and facilities are available?
24 Hours Security, Ample car parking, 24 Hours power back up, Visitors lounge enabled (Wi-Fi), Furnished kitchen with Refrigerator and Microwave Oven. These are the top facilities available.Go to Amenities to know more.
7) Is housekeeping service included in the rent?
No, housekeeping service is not included in the rent.
8) Is airport pick up facility available?
No, we do not provide airport pick up facility.
9) What are my payment options?
We accept Credit card/Debit card or by Cash for payment. Contact us for further details on payments.
10) Am I required to pay a deposit?
Yes, we do require a deposit for your stay. Contact us for further details on payments.
11) Do you offer corporate rates?
Yes, our apartments specifically cater for corporate stays. Please contact our reservations team for further details.
12) How accessible are your apartments for those with disabilities, and access and mobility requirements?
We do our best to welcome anyone who wishes to stay with us, including senior citizens and those with disabilities, access and mobility needs. Sadly, we do not have our apartments in ground floor but it is accessible with an elevator. If you would like to talk to us about our access and mobility at our apartments, please do not hesitate to contact us, and we will do all we can to help.
13) Can I get a refund if I leave earlier than expected?
Unfortunately we do not refund for early check-out.
14) Do you offer discounts for long term stays?
Yes, our apartments specifically cater for longer term stays, with our pricing reflecting the duration of the stay. Please contact our reservations team for further details.
15) Is smoking allowed in the apartments?
No, we do not allow smoking in the apartment.
16) What Kitchen equipment will I Find in my Serviced apartment?
You will find all the kitchen equipments for the fully furnished apartment i.e. King size and Queen size rooms.
17) How do I make a reservation?
Reserving an apartment couldn’t be easier. All bookings must be made by email. This can be done by viewing our website and checking availability. Alternatively, you can contact our reception.
18) Can you bill my company?
Yes, we can bill your company for your stay.
19) Do we get an extra mattress for an additional member?
Our apartment caters for up to 4 guests includes 2 adults and 2 children. We also provide an extra mattress for an additional member but charges apply.
20) What time is check-in and check-out?
Our standard check in time is 12 noon on the day of arrival. On your departure day, check-out time is 10 am. Subject to availability, early check-ins and late check-outs are sometimes possible.
21) Do I need to bring my reservation confirmation with me when I check-in?
Yes, please bring your reservation confirmation with you along with an ID proof.
22) How can I get further help?
Our customer service team is always happy to help with any of your enquiries.